Translate

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rameez raja is keen to make a 'memorable debut' against Zimbabwe


Islamabad : Uncapped Pakistani batsman Rameez Raja Junior, who has been selected for the upcoming Zimbabwe tour, has expressed his desire to make a memorable introduction to international cricket.
Rameez, who is an avid fan of Indian cricket maestro Sachin Tendulkar’s batting style, also expressed confidence that he had the ability to succeed in all three formats of the game, like his childhood hero.
“I want to have a memorable debut series for Pakistan - I want to make a memorable introduction to International Cricket,” PakPassion.net quoted Rameez, as saying.The step up from domestic cricket to international cricket is a daunting one even for the strongest of characters, and many recent batting inclusions to the Pakistani team have struggled while representing their country at the highest level.“Inshaa 'ALLAH, I can make it into the Pakistani team in all formats of the game. I have already proven myself as a capable and accomplished batsman in domestic cricket… Even in T20s I play normal cricket shots and I can play long innings in four-day cricket too,” said the youngster.“I understand how it is a step up from domestic cricket, but I will try and play my natural game as that is what has got me to the national team,” he added.“It''s all about mental toughness and how you handle the pressure. It''s all about applying oneself.” Rameez said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am doing my best to encourage me it 's peoples choice..