Translate

Friday, September 23, 2011

SACHIN & DRAVID NOT THE NAME OF MATCH WINNERS SAID SPEED STAR.


Some key points of Shoaib Akhtar's book "Controversially yours"

- Sachin tendulkar was scared of me. I bowled (Sachin) a particularly fast ball which he, to my amazement didn't even touch. He walked away! That was the first time I saw him walk away from me-that, too, on the slow track at Faisalabad." I was alive when Tendulkar got clean bold by Shoaib akhtar on first ball

- Sachin and Dravid are not match winners
...

- Former Pakistani captain Wasim Akram threatened to pull out of the team with half the side if Shoaib Akhtar found a place in the team. "Wasim Akram threatened to walk out with half the team if I was included in the team. General Tauqir Zia backed Shoaib (Malik) against Wasim." Shoaib Malik doesn't deserve to be captain and was made captain because he was a stooge(Chamcha) of the PCB Chief Naseem Ashraf," states Akhtar.

- Shahrukh Khan and Lalit Modi cheated me in IPL, i should never listen to them, i regret on that.

- Shoaib Akhtar also said that he tampered with the cricket ball in number of times. He claimed that it’s not just him but everyone does it. As a solution he suggested that ball tampering should be legalised in the larger interest of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am doing my best to encourage me it 's peoples choice..